-Final Battle- -Final Battle-

Freaking enjoying this! I can envision this as bgm for a shooter game like Thunder Force 3, 4, or 5, but slightly twisted :)

Inside an Alien Spaceship Inside an Alien Spaceship

I can imagine exploring a scary, lonely place like caverns on Mars, or exploring on an asteroid made from unknown materials heading towards Earth. Could be great for background music in a variety of games. :)

SilverFoxJams responds:

I agree, yeah. Though, I'm sure this could also be something really cool for a sci-fi movie or TV show! Glad you liked listening to this.

Walk On feat. Jar Walk On feat. Jar

Felt ever word of it. Well done. :)

Streets Of Rage 2 - Alien Streets Of Rage 2 - Alien

Needs more work to show Yuzo Koshiro's work better. Doesn't feel like a full remix.

X-men X-men

One of the best remixes I have enjoyed on this site in awhile! Hit you you right in the nostalgia!

Mute City (Aztech Remix) Mute City (Aztech Remix)

Really enjoyed this, as someone who enjoys the GBA, Super NES, N64 and Gamecube versions of the game series! Nintendo missed out on Wii. We can only hope Sega and Nintendo make one for Wii U.

Kreyowitz responds:

Thank you, and yes, Nintendo needs to get on the ball for an F-Zero for the Wii U, that would be SWEET.

Maybe some cool extra stuff like being able to look inside the cockpit and fiddle with controls and BOOST using your Wii U controller or something.

Invisalign Advertisement Invisalign Advertisement

This needs to be a skit, or real infomercial XD

SquareWhale responds:

Thanks! I was hoping someone would animate this or something. It'd make me beyond happy.

She's Somewhere Out There She's Somewhere Out There

I could imagine this being a Toy Box or Aqua song =)

viewtifulday responds:

Hmm...I've never heard of those. But thanks for listening!

Folsom Folsom

Please do Cry! Cry! Cry! I want to hear your version of it. Way to make the song yours. More!

frank-n-furter666 responds:

I'll give it a go once I finally get around to finishing the mix on my new songs :). I have one of "Get Rhythm (when you get the blues)" that I may post in the meantime. Glad you enjoyed it! Stay tuned!

My New Car My New Car

Put some of your dad's live performances on youtube, sounds great!