Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Well done across the board! I really enjoyed this. I feel bad for the "survivor".

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

One of the many reasons I like Newgrounds, is to see and FEEL things like this. Well done!

The Tragic Trilogy The Tragic Trilogy

I enjoyed all of these, and the extra stuff you all put throughout. Well made! I feel bad after watching some of these. Especially the fish son and piggy bank. Damn. 8)

MasterMerol responds:

Thank you! And don't worry about them, i'm sure they've found peace wherever they are now.

Pixel Hop 2.1 Pixel Hop 2.1

You should totally remove any Mochimedia ad support, they shut everything off on March 31, 2014. This could cause loading issues with your game, no matter where it is hosted. You can upload the game without ads to Newgrounds and Kong, and use FGL for other hosting options.

Cute and fun game! :)

Wouter's Robot Wouter's Robot

You can use tools like mt Paint, Inkscape, Pencil, to make your own graphics for the game :) The music doesn't seem to fit with the visual style of the foreground graphics. Perhaps think 8bit chiptunes or future synth-type tunes. For sound effects, you should check out sfxr.

If you make it an endless runner, where the platforms move and the player has to keep up or die, it might add a funner dynamic to the gameplay. Include a leader board or high score board of some kind, and I think you might get more players and more positive feedback.

Change the main character to something unique, and animate it so that it looks like it is moving forward. Cute first effort with Stencyl, but try adding your own little unique gameplay hook. It is one thing to use templates and examples from other people, so that you learn, but you should always try to add a little something that your game has that others do not.

woeterman94 responds:

Amazing! Thanks, I'll try these out :)

Thanks for your feedback.

LineStyle LineStyle

Never loaded for me, on multiple browsers (Chrome with Flash 12 & Opera with Flash 11). I like drawing games, was hoping for something neat to check out. Your blue lines are organized well :)

-Final Battle- -Final Battle-

Freaking enjoying this! I can envision this as bgm for a shooter game like Thunder Force 3, 4, or 5, but slightly twisted :)

Inside an Alien Spaceship Inside an Alien Spaceship

I can imagine exploring a scary, lonely place like caverns on Mars, or exploring on an asteroid made from unknown materials heading towards Earth. Could be great for background music in a variety of games. :)

SilverFoxJams responds:

I agree, yeah. Though, I'm sure this could also be something really cool for a sci-fi movie or TV show! Glad you liked listening to this.

Walk On feat. Jar Walk On feat. Jar

Felt ever word of it. Well done. :)

Old surrealistic self portrait Old surrealistic self portrait

Beautiful, smooth, gorgeous. Looks like there is a lot of horsepower. :)

bella-art responds: